- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Cairo 2 Days and Luxor 2 Days short Break
Enjoy an unforgettable private tour with a friendly personal guide from Egyptlocalguide. Each of our Cairo tours features a local private guide who knows this city as only locals do, and will give you a unique private Cairo tour, based on your own interests.
Choose from the Cairo tours offered by Egyptlocalguide, but feel free to suggest alternative places and activities. Your private tour can be customized by your personal guide to include exactly what you want to see and do in Cairo.
Enjoy a tour of the magnificent great pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx. No matter how many photos or documentaries you have seen, the first glimpse of these marvels of the ancient world will take your breath away. As a qualified Egyptologist, I will tell you all the facts about these massive structures.
I will bring to you a variety of stories about the Pyramids, the Nile, the cities and people, and how the Nile has transformed people’s lives.
Let me answer your questions, help you to get a safe camel ride and memorable pictures.
We will sail along the Nile like pharaohs and enjoy mint tea on board at sunset. Have an amazing Hot air Balloon ride at sunrise , try delicious local Egyptian food, meet locals, enjoy the local art, crafts and culture, and do the best shopping for souvenirs.
Cairo 2 Days and Luxor 2 Days short Break
1. Experience authentic Egypt: during my tours, you won’t just visit the main tourist attractions, but also will take time to wander through local markets, talk with everyday Egyptians, see workshops making handmade goods, and try delicious street-food. Since we r local Egyptians speak native fluent Arabic, and have spent 30 years traveling throughout the country, I can truly take you behind the scenes.
2. Hassle-free touring: travel to Egypt can be stressful, considering the different customs on tipping, prevalence of tourist scams, and cultural differences. Let me help by:
Paying all tips, from hotel porters and bathroom attendants to our tour guides and drivers. You never need to worry about how much and to whom you tip
Keeping a watchful eye on the group, making sure we have the best experience at all the tourist sites, and avoid any potential wastes of time or money
Letting you know everything you need to know before coming to Egypt, so you are prepared for your time in the land of the Pharaohs
3. Everything you want, included:
4. A true, private tour experience:
5. A cruise, unlike any other: on this Egypt adventure, you get to step back in time and board a Dahabeya to spend five unforgettable days sailing up the Nile River.
6. Gay and lesbian friendly tours: I get asked all of the time, “Is Egypt safe for gay travelers?”, and the answer is nuanced, but overall, YES! It is totally safe for gay and lesbian travelers, and my tours specifically are designed to help LGBTQ+ people, both singles and couples, to experience Egypt in a safe and comfortable environment. These tours are not just for LGBTQ+ people though—anyone is welcome!
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
I will arrange for an airport pick up then start our tour to the great Giza pyramids with an option to access the great Pyramid, the sphinx, the valley temple, Saqarra step pyramid and Memphis city. Evening you can enjoy a unique performance of musicians using an array of oriental instruments, awesome music that you will never hear anywhere else in the world. Also, be amazed by the spiritual Sufi Tanoura Dance Show (optional).
We will do a tour to the Egyptian Museum to explore Tutankhamun's fabulous treasures, and old Cairo churches and the famous market of Khanelkhallili.
Temple of Karnak and Luxor.
Pick up from luxor airport to tour the massive Temple of Karnak and Luxor.
Luxor West Bank
Tour the valley of the kings with an option to access king Tutankhamun Tomb and Ramasses tomb, then proceed to queen Hatshepsut temple and colossi of Memnon. Lunch while sailing the mighty River Nile in a small boat can be arranged upon request (extra). Finally, back to Cairo.
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you