- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
Sound and Light Show
pick you up from your hotel to attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you